We believe in exploring new perspectives. Looking at things differently. Turning structure upside down, back to front and sideways. Excited by what we might find.
So we think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. Approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset.
Individually we’re great. But as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges.
Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective. And deliver a new kind of ROI.
We blend data, technology, and brilliant specialists to:
- Find new opportunities for our clients
- Scout out new opportunities
- Grow our client business
Driven by detail - We’re obsessed with every detail. The insight we gather helps us solve complex challenges and transform our clients’ businesses. It’s our job to know the detail so we can make our clients’ lives better.
The inventive spirit - This spirit is what sets our people apart from others in the industry. Our desire to find, create and develop new approaches and platforms to transform our clients’ businesses is where the magic happens.
Never give up - We’re our clients’ partners. So their goals become our goals. We do everything we can to not just meet those goals, but surpass them.
Positive - We look for opportunities and celebrate solutions – we’re the type of people that make things happen.
Straight Talking - We put growth first and focus on the end result. This means keeping it simple and being confident in our insight.
In it together - We’re natural collaborators. We seamlessly work together – with our own brilliant specialists and with our external partners – to deliver better results for our clients.
The Programmatic Account Manager is an end-to-end role which involves all from media planning through to campaign management.
You’ll work across an exciting range of truly global clients and be responsible for contributing towards client success, and the Programmatic team’s growth and offering.
- The campaign management element of the role will involve delivering and maintaining best practice implementation for optimisation and campaign set up across a variety of demand-side platforms whilst providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve your client’s business objectives.
- The account management element of the role will involve working with stakeholders such as planners/account team and the client on strategy and planning, so the candidate must be able to provide thought-leadership to clients, maintain a top-level view of programmatic strategy, develop strong relationships, identify new opportunities or potential weaknesses/limitations of strategies and communicate this effectively.
The ideal candidate will have prior hands-on experience with the major demand-side platforms, strong analytical, writing and comprehension skills, and preferably some trafficking experience with CM360 or similar campaign management systems, though this is non-essential.
This candidate will also be working with the Programmatic Account Director on some of the wider projects to drive the programmatic team’s offering forward for Zenith Global clients. Most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on us.
This role will focus primarily on two global brands, Reckitt and Essity.
- Reckitt is the largest producer of Hygiene, Health and Nutrition products, reaching people in over 200 countries around the world. Brands included in these categories are major household names such as Durex, Dettol, Nurofen, Airwick and Cillit Bang to name a few.
- Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces, and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Zenith Global currently supports key Essity brands which include Tork, Tena and Bodyform.
These clients not only provide the opportunity to exercise and build upon multi-market planning and activation skills, but also the opportunity get involved in exciting projects, support a team, including full oversight over client engagements, campaign delivery, client communication and contribution to strategy and planning.
The Programmatic Team manages an exciting portfolio of global brands so they’re numerous opportunities to get involved and support on the wider portfolio.
- End-to-end account and campaign management for your clients which includes media planning, finance, campaign setup, optimisation, and reporting
- Own the day-to-day relationship with key stakeholders including planners/account team and client
- Contribute towards programmatic strategy and media planning; recommend forward thinking strategies and innovations
- Coordinate campaign requirements such as assets and tags to ensure timely campaign setup
- Oversee pacing and performance across all campaigns for assigned client accounts
- Manage all expectations for campaign performance, material requirements and campaign timings in advance of setup
- Be the programmatic expert for the client on campaign performance and optimisation, providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve the client’s business objectives
- Manage Programmatic Executive
- Understand and effectively communication the Programmatic proposition, technology and processes as related to the current and prospective agency accounts for which you are responsible.
- Support the Programmatic Account Director on areas that will further the Programmatic team’s development and product offering.
- Support with encouraging a culture of knowledge sharing
- Build training materials and best practice documentation to cascade down to the team
- Create and present case studies which showcase strong performance and innovative solutions
- Attend relevant internal, client, media owner and technology partner meetings and events as appropriate
- Contribute to new business initiatives and workflows (i.e. written proposal submissions, idea development, pitch slides and account transitions)
- Design measurement solutions which showcase the efficacy of campaigns
- Support with the career progression and line management of Programmatic Executive
- This position reports to the Programmatic Account Director
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience within programmatic
- Self-driven, results-oriented, solutions-focused with a positive outlook
- Proficient in major DSPS (i.e. Google’s DV360, Amazon AAP, Tradedesk) and extensive knowledge of the RTB and wider programmatic landscape
- Effective at people management and compliant with following policies and practices in line with the talent team. Good knowledge around recruitment, performance management best practice, motivation, development plans and issue resolutions
- Advanced presentation skills
- Advanced communication and writing skills – working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills (knowledge)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Consistently over-delivering on client objectives
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; working under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent project management skills to prioritise tasks on these busy accounts;
- be confident working with numbers and large amounts of data
- be able to adhere to processes and best practices
- Highly organized and capable of working independently