Are you looking to join an exciting eLearning start-up who are carving out their own niche in the market?
The start-up has gone from strength-to-strength growing at an incredible rate whilst maintaining an impressively flat hierarchical structure amongst their international team. Did I mention that they also present their employees with the opportunity to work on a fully remote basis & to choose the working hours that suit them best – their thinking is that you are an adult and deserve to be treated like one!
With 99% of their 20,000+ active (& paying) subscribers arriving organically, there is a HUGE opportunity for a well-experienced SEO Manager to join the team and accelerate their growth further.
They are looking for an SEO Manager with 3+ years’ experience with a solid knowledge of both technical and content. They are ideally looking for a German-speaker.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 50K – 60K
Location: Central Berlin
- Development & implementation of all SEO activities across technical & content.
- Working closely with the BI & SEA teams.
- Development of SEO audits.
- Continuous observation of competitors.
The perfect person:
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO
- Experience across technical & content.
- Fluent German
- Desire to take ownership