At its core, the role of the Paid Social Manager is to ensure the effective delivery of client campaigns through high quality client relationship management, team management and overseeing campaign execution across established and new to market Biddable Activation platforms.
Are you looking to join a market-leading company who pride themselves on providing true flexibility to their employees?
I am currently working with an app-based social tech company who focus on live events & more importantly, providing their users with FUN. The 2 founders have worked within the industry for over 20 years’ each & have been involved in the growth of some exciting household names.
Since the companies launch, they have been hugely successful & are now recognised as the biggest independent player in their industry. Their flagship app has the highest rating of any in this space – 4.6/10 (10,000+ reviews).
Remote working is nothing new to them. They have been working this way for the past 10 years & thrived. They also offer truly flexible hours. There are no core hours here or monitoring of hours worked, the key focus is employee wellbeing (& of course, getting the job done). Did I forget to mention, 30 days holiday + public holidays…
I am looking for a well-rounded Performance Marketing Manager to continue driving the department forward.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
Remote working allowance: Unlimited.
The perfect person:
This is Perofmance Marketing Manager role is at a creative company that believes in time well spent. They create things that people want to spend time with – ideas that audiences will love, share and be entertained by. And they do this by connecting brands with culture and technology in ways that are smart, progressive and playful.
Their diverse teams come from a range of backgrounds including journalism, designers and brands. Diversity in all guises is a commercial imperative. They also value the things that are important to you outside of work and are open to all flexible working applications. For them, the most important thing is to have the best people, doing their best work. They recently won Campaign’s Digital & Innovation Agency of the Year award, and have consolidated that win by launching a Social Commerce discipline that delivers paid media and creative solutions to its clients. I'm looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to be a part of that fast growing team.
The role will involve developing brilliant, progressive, effective work. You will work across a number of clients to deliver end-to-end media and creative campaigns that deliver growth to clients.
What you'll get up to:
What you need:
This role offers an excellent working environment and has a commitment to training and developing its employees. This role has excellent progression opportunities for a hard-working and ambitious candidate. This company celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Senior Data Analyst
Up to £50K
I am working with 100-strong team of expert marketers and data scientists. Every day, they work to help retail, ecommerce and direct to consumer brands level up their customer insights, strategy and marketing performance. We’ve been doing this for 20 years, so we’ve learnt a lot on the way. The key to our success is that we think and act like we work within these brands – this is not a typical agency environment.
They are a vertically integrated team, operating from a strategic, consultative level, through to supporting day to day operations and marketing campaigns. Most of their clients have been with them for many years, so they really get to know each other and learn together. This is why so many client-side experts choose to join their team, because they can do work they are really proud of whilst building experience with some of the industry’s most admired brands.
Google and Meta have recognised they are doing something special, because they are in their top tier of agencies.
Their clients are growing and need to work with the best talent. Because of this, they are looking for curious, passionate, honest, and fun team players to join their gang and build history together.
The purpose of the role is to deliver insightful and actionable analysis that answers our clients’ objectives in a timely manner. This role assists in the preparation and interrogation of clients’ data to help deliver solutions that meet the projects agreed objectives. The provision of accurate analysis is paramount within this role and therefore the focus is on developing a deep understanding of our clients’ customer data.
Hybrid Working Policy, Summer Working Hours, Cycle to Work Scheme, Subsidised Gym Membership, Mental Health & Wellbeing Support, Loyalty Holiday, Company Sick Pay, Enhance Maternity Pay, and more.
Regular social events: Summer Day Out, End of Year Party, Monthly Social Event and the last but not least you can expect expert coaching, financial support for your learning and development; and the opportunity to work with some of the best brands in the UK and beyond.
For one of our clients we are looking for a project coordinator to support the execution of the information security roadmap. Support Project Leads in the delivery of individual projects within the information security.
What are you going to do:
• Provide budget control, validate schedule and manage & allocate resources
• Manage project logs as action, issue and risk logs
• Manage project documentation, meeting agendas and minutes
• Monitor quality & performance of projects
• Support in stakeholder communication and reporting
• Facilitate any dedicated project teams in executing the project plan and realizing the
• Identify and coordinate cross-project dependencies
• Track milestones and scope including project change requests and decision management
• Manage project phasing and acceptance of deliverables
The role requires:
• At least 3 years of work experience in the field of project coordination / -management,
preferably related to information security or IT
• Project- and change management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experienced with collaboration tools such as Monday.com (most important – project planning),
Jira, Confluence, MS Teams
• Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
• Outside of the box thinking with a can do attitude
• Understanding both waterfall and agile way of working
• Team player!
• Accurate and motivated
• Knowledge on information security/IT concepts and terminology (e.g., security standards,
OC/SIEM, IAM. Cloud, etc) is considered as a plus
End: December 31st with option to extend
Days: 24/32 hours
Language: English, Dutch nice to have
Senior Account Manager / Account Manager
Digital moves fast, and we’re at the front of that change:
We are a hybrid agency & consultancy that operates from within its clients’ teams and offices. In Digital – who we are:
• Fast growth, disruptive digital marketing agency in London – shortlisted for The Drum’s Start-up Agency of the year
• Our clients include world-class brands like Bauer Media, Manchester United, MADE.com and The Independent
• Our work spans across digital strategy, performance media, conversion optimisation and analytics.
• We mix working from home with working from our clients’ offices and our own office in Old Street
Who we’re looking for – at a glance:
• Ambitious and proactive people who are looking to broaden their experience and expertise
• Sociable people with excellent communication skills - we're all client-facing
• Highly data-driven & analytical marketers
• Demonstrable hands-on experience in one or more of PPC, Social, Programmatic Display, Conversion Optimisation or Web/Mobile/App analytics
Interested? Keep reading to find-out a little bit more…
We are a performance marketing agency and consultancy set-up to challenge the status quo of the agency world. Clients demand more from their agencies – speed, transparency, service – and agencies demand more variety and visibility of the impact of their work from their clients.
Ee deliver all our services from within our clients’ offices and teams. We’ve broken down the traditional client/agency barriers and that means we can deliver better performance and service for our clients, making our jobs more fun and interesting.
(Senior) Account Manager –
• Client relationship ownership & development
• Mentoring & coaching account executives
• Campaign set-up, management and optimisation in these areas: o Paid Search / Shopping campaigns o Paid Social o Programmatic Display o Mobile App Marketing IN DIGITAL
• End-to-end optimisation of campaign budgets, targeting, tactics, creative etc. to meet and exceed our clients’ objectives
• Strategy development and identification of new growth opportunities
• Performance reporting and analysis, generating insights and recommendations
• Presentations to senior client stakeholders
A bit about you:
• Demonstrable expertise in successfully managing at least one performance channel, e.g. PPC, Social or Programmatic Display, preferably in a specialist agency setting
• A self-starter with a strong desire to gain broader experience in new channels and industry verticals
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, and confidence to operate in a very client-facing role
• Highly analytical and numerate – preferably with experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Excellent understanding of the marketing technology landscape, vendors and tools
Things we like, but aren’t essential:
• Some experience in other channels or areas of digital (such as CRO, CRM or Analytics)
• Experience in mobile marketing and mobile attribution
• A good understanding of the creative briefing process and creative optimisation
• Degree in an analytical subject
Why work for In Digital?
• Rewarding work with great opportunities for development and progression
• Be part of a buzzy team of talented and sociable people
• Based in a great office near Old Street with a gym, showers, reading room, good coffee and an Italian restaurant on premise
• Access to a large number of flexible FORA working spaces and offices around London
• Best of both worlds: work in blue-chip companies’ marketing teams and in a fastgrowth agency at the same time
This role is at the UK’s leading Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) marketing agency, specialising in helping high growth consumer brands scale rapidly through demand generation and user centric marketing strategy.
"Our culture is very important to us, as we are “not a traditional agency” (we know a lot of agencies say this, but it is 100% true). We aren’t interested in the toxic, micromanaging environment found in many client services businesses. We work hard to establish achievable, reasonable expectations with our clients, and work harder to offer as much flexibility for everyone to achieve those goals in their own way. A healthy work/life balance is key to our unique success, and we embody this, from the founders down. We work holistically with some of the fastest growing and most exciting, industry shaping ecommerce brands of today. We act as strategic partners for our clients, helping them create long term commercial roadmaps to success. The last two years have been incredible, transformative years for the agency and we are now booked up with clients Summer 2022. As a result of our rapid growth we are looking for a paid social executive to support our portfolio of clients with best in class media buying practices."
Reporting directly into the Paid Social Manager, you will be working on some of today's most explosive paid social accounts, supporting the business with world class execution of paid social marketing, across Meta (Facebook) and TikTok ads. There are major opportunities for deep innovation within the accounts.
What We Offer
Highrise is the UK’s leading Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) marketing agency, specialising in helping high growth businesses scale rapidly through demand generation and user-centric marketing strategy.
We work holistically with some of the biggest and most exciting brands, spanning fashion, technology, retail, travel, and eCommerce industries. The founding team of Highrise has been involved in successfully scaling multiple businesses from 0 to £100m+ in annual sales. Running and scaling brands is part of our DNA.
We exist to partner with brands to help them hit their growth ambitions by looking to create meaningful, impactful relationships with their audience bases across the full user lifecycle. If you have equally high standards, we think we’re the best place to work out there.
We’re looking for a well-rounded Growth Strategy Manager who can be the bridge between our clients and the media team by turning the long-term strategy set by our Account Directors into practical and clever marketing tactics that can help achieve those objectives.
Working in the client servicing team, you will be the guardian of the successful outcome of these tactics and thereby help ensure the overall client goals and objectives are met. The ideal candidate would have a background in managing performance marketing channels (ideally paid social or paid search), but has adopted a more holistic view of marketing that allows them to see and understand an entire funnel’s dynamics (preferably within E-commerce).
To help you be successful in your role, you will be supported by: ● An Account Director helping with client management and setting the long-term strategic
objectives together with the client ● A Digital Project Manager, working alongside yourself to create clear briefs based on
your insights and ensuring the media team executes your vision correctly and on time ● Media buying specialists, managing day to day activities and providing you with insights
and analysis directly from the platforms.
Responsibilities ● Performance trading: you will be the guardian of clients’ overall performance and day to
day eCommerce activity, and direct internal media teams on how to affect performance where relevant
● Budget allocation: ensure budgets are being deployed efficiently and spent accordingly to the monthly budget by instructing the media team
● Ad hoc analysis: report back to clients on ad hoc performance requests with recommendations on how to improve where relevant; you will also look for and manage internal-led analyses where you find opportunities for improvement
● Directing internal teams: work with the Account Director and Digital Project Manager to lay out strategy for the media teams to progress towards clients’ objectives
● Training: be a source of marketing knowledge and guidance for our Digital Project Managers
● Managing client relationships: ensure the brands we work with feel that their objectives are guarded by us and on track
● Overseeing client communications: sense-checking reports/analyses/communications, and ensuring these are streamlined, cover the results of the work that has been completed, and answer any potential questions from clients in advance
● At least 4 years working in a marketing role where you had exposure to the full customer journey; ideally working directly on eCommerce accounts or within the direct-to-consumer space.
● Excellent data analytics and reporting skills, with the ability to interpret and combine data from multiple data sources (Google Analytics, FB Ads, Google Ads)
● Experience with tools such as Excel, Sheets, and ideally, Supermetrics ● Client management experience
What We Offer ● Rapid career growth. Highrise is experiencing huge growth at the minute, and clients
can’t get enough of our model. Joining now puts you at a fantastic stage of the business.
You’ll be exposed to a huge amount of experience and skills in a compressed space in
time. For the right motivated people, Highrise has fantastic fast tracked opportunities to
put yourself years ahead of the curve, if you’re ready to get your hands dirty and help
shape the growth of the business.
● EMI share option scheme which provides you with the opportunity to have ‘skin in the game’
● A fantastic culture. Highrise’s DNA is “not a traditional agency” (we know a lot of
agencies say this, but it is 100% true). We aren’t interested in the toxic, micromanaging
environment found in many client services businesses. We work hard to establish
achievable, reasonable expectations with our clients, and work harder to offer as much
flexibility for everyone to achieve those goals in their own way. A healthy work/life
balance is key to our unique success, and we embody this, from the founders down.
● Incredible Creativity. Our USP to clients is a true culture of innovation and
experimentation at the heart of our work. We believe autonomy and creativity will always
provide the best output for our clients, and we work hard to create an environment where
that’s true for all employees. We expect all employees to thrive under these conditions,
and are always seeking new ways to expand and improve this area of the business
● Flexible working hours, competitive salary, and active career development
● Remote working location - as a result of COVID-19 we went fully remote and we are not
looking to open up the office anytime soon. If you desire to work from an office
environment, our team members can sign up for co-working office spaces, fully covered
by the agency. We do have a central London HQ.
● Competitive salary
● Work gear — Apple or Windows, the choice is yours
● Able to work remotely
Kinesso, the Marketing Engine of IPG, is focused on creating data-driven solutions through enhanced or newly created products and services to maximize the impact of traditional and addressable media. Kinesso’s core principle is to drive smarter business decisions and better outcomes for clients using our suite of data and technology services.
Powered by Acxiom, IPG’s foundational data and technology layer, Kinesso provides comprehensive data-driven marketing capabilities to clients, as well as acting as a trusted data management partner to brands.
At Kinesso we offer:
Audience & Identity EMEA
Audience & Identity EMEA involves working across multiple platforms and sources to generate value for our clients by providing relevant Audience Solutions that discover, define, understand, combine, analyse, visualise, measure, and enable audience data use cases.
This data may be ‘person-based’ (i.e. referring to a unique individual or household) or ‘machine-based’ (i.e. data signals such as transactions or web events).
IPG’s key proprietary data assets include Acxiom’s ‘person-based’ datasets. These datasets give us and our clients a wide-ranging census-level view of the population in key EMEA markets. In many markets, these datasets are deployed in ready-made segments within ad tech environments, primarily for media activation use cases (ADS).
Aside from the data itself, Kinesso’s platform offering falls into two types: built platforms created in-house in collaboration with the Kinesso Product & Engineering teams; and partnered platforms provided by third parties, which we licence or operate on behalf of our clients. Where possible, the two areas are synergised or deployed in complementary functions.
Of the first type, the most important platform is IPG’s proprietary Kinesso Audience Stack or ‘KAS’. KAS is a service provided by IPG to assist clients with activities relating to addressable advertising. The KAS database is a people-based, adult population-level database and is comprised of data sources matched at a person, household, or household-cluster level (dependent on dataset). It is a joint product, where the data sourced and owned by Acxiom and the platform on which it sits is maintained and provided by Kinesso. In Europe, KAS is live in the UK and Germany.
Of the second type, Kinesso leverages a range of platforms and sources. These include DMPs and CDPs (client-owned or Kinesso-partnered), as well as DSP data. We also work with Clean Room technology, such as media-side platforms including Amazon, Google, Facebook, and data-side platforms such as InfoSum and Karlsgate, to extract audience insights and shape marketing activity.
The Senior Analyst – Audience Strategy / Audience Strategy Manager is an exciting position within Kinesso’s Audience Practice team. The role consists of being the expertise centre of audience strategies, supporting our internal and external clients. This entails being both the technical expert of audience deliverables as well as the champion of our audience products and solutions.
Primarily looking after the UK, the role can have project-based responsibilities across the EMEA region, depending on the candidate’s experience and skills.
Product Marketing and Training
NOTE FOR RECRUITER ONLY:
This role can be a senior analyst or a manager level role depending on the experiences and skill sets of the candidate.
We are not expecting the successful candidate to be able to do everything mentioned in the Responsibilities section immediately. The onboarding process we carry out will ensure the candidate is fully supported to have sufficient training over time.
However, we need to be mindful of the skills required in this document, which are less negotiable in your filtering process. These skills are essential to ensure we have the right candidate who has great potential to take on these responsibilities within a short period.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.