Energize are working with a performance marketing agency who are based in London. They are on the lookout for a talented paid social contractor/freelancer to join the team, as they are currently receiving a large amount of growth recently. You will have strong experience working across multiple paid social platforms & at management level. This role is OUTSIDE of IR35 & will be a work from home contract position.
Paid Social Manager:
- Planning, implementation, optimisation, activation & reporting on paid social campaigns
- Client communications
- Direct response campaigns for a large global automotive brand
Experience & tech;
- Strong experience with Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok (bonus)
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of Facebook Business Manager & troubleshooting any issues
- Experience of advanced targeting, planning & insights through Paid social platforms
- Advanced understanding of optimisation to ensure campaigns meet business goals
- D/R & Branding campaigns experience
- 5 days per week / 3 months initial
- ASAP Start
- Remote work
- £250-£280 per day
Please follow Matthew Harris on LinkedIn for the latest contract/freelance jobs.