Senior Performance Marketing Manager required – Berlin!
Are you looking to join an exciting fintech company in the ecommerce space?
This start-up has developed an interesting piece of AI that is helping thousands of retailers improve their profitability. After spending the first two years perfecting their technology, the company began trading 3 years ago. They have enjoyed a great deal of success and have already grown to 60 employees in this short space of time. Technological advancements are at the forefront of everything this company does, whether it be the latest in analytics/tracking or a brand new Martech project – as a company, they are constantly moving forward. There is currently a fantastic opportunity to grow in their niche and become a ‘bread-and-butter’ piece of tech in any reputable ecommerce company out there.
They are ideally looking for a candidate who is well-experienced in Paid Social (and SEA) who takes an analytical, but proactive approach to their work. Of course, due to their sector B2B experience is important here as well as an interest in fintech/marketing technologies.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €52,000 - €70,000 (depending on experience).
Location: Central Berlin
- Being responsible for Performance Marketing strategy and liaising with the VP of Marketing.
- Managing, tracking, and optimising paid social (LinkedIn etc) & SEA campaigns.
- Building marketing attribution models.
- Managing the Performance Marketing budget.
The perfect person:
- 4+ years’ experience in Performance Marketing.
- Ideally from a start-up/scale-up background
- Fluent English.
- Interest in tech.
- B2B experience essential