Performance Marketing Manager – Hospitality / Travel - €35k-€40k
Yes, you read that correctly! A very well-known, global travel & Hospitality business is looking to hire into their Performance Marketing team. The company has seen a very positive increase in the number of bookings they are having across Europe and with more positive news coming from the UK recently, they are very optimistic! Therefore, they are looking for a German speaking Google Ads specialist who is also fluent in English.
As a Performance Marketing Manager you will be reporting directly into the Digital Marketing Lead. You will be mainly responsible for 3 channels which include; Google Ads, Meta Search and Paid Social. As the company is already very well established, your key target will be to drive new bookings however there will also be some brand awareness campaigns to run. You will be responsible for very large annual budgets and will work closely with the Digital Lead to develop the company’s paid strategy.
Key Skills Required:
- 1-2 years’ experience working within Google Ads, SEA or PPC
- Must speak fluent German (C1 Minimum)
- Must speak fluent English
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience within the Travel / Hospitality sector would be highly desirable.
- Flexible working and Home Office possibilities
- Annual Bonus
- Significant hotel and restaurant discounts
- Training and development academy
- Global company events
This role is perfect for someone who has some early experience in Paid Marketing and who also has a passion for travel! Please contact me ASAP for more details on this role!
SEA, PPC, Google Ads, Paid Search, Meta Search, Paid Social, Facebook Ads, Travel, German