SAP SD/MM Consultant. In-House, Permanent, Hagen.
Your new employer is an established German retailer with an International presence across Europe, expansion plans and a growing market share. They are a family founded business with a history of major success. They have recently marked a migration to S/4 HANA on their roadmap and are looking for the top talent to join them on this journey. They are looking for someone with skills like yours in SAP SD/MM for an in-house functional consultant role to expand their SAP team.
- Your Duties will include:
- Day to day consulting and support of SAP Systems (SDMM)
- Support on projects within the wider SAP Landscape
- Control external providers.
- Fluent German skills (Business level English is a positive)
- 5+ Years’ experience in SAP SDMM Consulting
- Experience working in teams on projects.
- Open minded approach to new technology and training.
- Some knowledge of ABAP.
- Retail experience desirable.
- A Great salary (80.000€ per year depending on experience)
- Flexible Working/Home office, ensuring a good work-life balance.
- The chance to work for an established German organisation as part of a large SAP team.
- Low Business Travel (Below 10%)
- Chance to work on stimulating and varied projects.
If you feel you have the skills and are interested in this excellent opening, get in touch with me on the number below.
Für mehr Informationen, kontaktieren sie bitte:
SAP Recruitment Consultant: Joseph Osborne.
Büro: Energize Group, Karlstraße 35, 80333. München,