Who we are...
My client is a global online payment processing business with over 4m customers worldwide, operating in over 90 currencies. They've been around for 10 years and have 1000+ employees across 15 offices across the globe.
About the role…
We are looking for a Technical Search Engine Optimization Manager to help drive the global SEO efforts across countries including the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Spain, and France.
Reporting to the Senior SEO Manager, you will help devise, build, and improve their website and app to deliver their growth plans, by developing and executing a Technical SEO Roadmap.
We are looking for someone who will be hands on and able to work closely with other teams and developers.
You are a strong team player but also able to work alone. You will proactively work with the wider business including marketing, creative & communications, product, design, and technology to execute the strategy.
You are a strong communicator and able to advocate and articulate the importance of Technical SEO to different departments and levels of stakeholders.
You have experience in strategy ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering great results in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the SEO Lead, you will:
- Develop and execute the current SEO Technical Roadmap to accelerate organic growth and conversions and deliver against the company’s KPIs.
- Take ownership of the technical day to day delivery whilst developing and working towards technical SEO KPIs.
- Be a key driver for optimising page speed whilst being able to Identify areas to improve the Content Management System to scale SEO capabilities.
- Perform technical audits to a high level.
- Manage the technical roll out of our international websites and localisation projects; Write technical SEO recommendations clearly for developers to execute.
- Working with the product team to ensure technical SEO is a priority.
- Review SEO performance.
- Reporting SEO performance back to the business and explaining reasons for growth or decline as well as contributing ideas to help develop and grow the SEO team and department.
Have you got what it takes?
- Have you previously worked in a Technical SEO focused role, creating and managing the Technical SEO roadmap for a global brand?
- Do you have good comprehensive understanding of International SEO and the ability to diagnose indexing issues related to international SEO. Ability to demonstrate driving significant SEO growth.
- Highly logical and able to draw conclusions by combining data from various sources.
- Have you managed and owned Technical SEO deliverables in multiple languages?
- Proven ability to work closely with Technology, PR & Communications, and product teams to deliver technical SEO.
- A self starter who can work autonomously and hit deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams across different departments, both internally and externally, with multiple stakeholders.
- Comfortable using SEO & keyword research tools such as SEM Rush as well as having advanced working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
What you’ll get in return…
- 8% matched pension contributions
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 28 after 3 years
- Generous parental leave
- Private medical and dental care plans