Digital Insights Analyst
This is a fantastic oppurtunity to join a worldwide Retail Fashion Brand, with excellent benefits such as flexible working, Company Freebies and Discount, Healthcare, Dental, 25 days holiday minimum
Working for the Insights Team, this will be a customer driven role, driving actionable insight using online and offline data as well as opinions and feedback. Your focus will be on understanding the consumer; looking at their behaviours and attitudes to help provide them with the best possible onsite and brand experience.
- Leverage insights from multiple sources, including surveys, trackers, forums, online platforms, and internal databases to become the internal voice of customer.
- Work with the Insight and Analytics Manager to help report and analyse Digital and Customer activity.
- Derive data-driven insights to inform decision-making and digital strategy.
- Deliver continuous site optimisation through AB/MVT testing, communicate results and provide recommendations.
- Maintain the quality and effectiveness of regular reporting, including: Customer base monitoring, Forecasting and Segmentation, Competitor benchmarking and market share performance, Site performance metrics and onsite user journeys / behaviour, Marketing attribution, Digital Marketing Performance.
- Supporting external agencies and third parties to deliver insights projects.
- Work closely with the marketing, trade and brand teams to maximise performance and efficiency.
- Identify areas for improvement and cost saving through an analytical approach.
- Experience working within analytics, ideally within the fashion/retail industry.
- Experience using Google Analytics (or similar web analytics tool).
- A passion for Insight and Analytics, and an understanding of how data can be exploited to drive competitive advantage.
- A customer-oriented focus.
- A self-starter, capable of working and learning autonomously.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, and the ability to convert and translate complex data to a wide range of audiences.
- Inquisitive nature & strong analytical mind set. Must be driven to fully explore and understand problems and solve them using data
- Demonstrated skills in building and maintaining strong relationships with peers.
- A working knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with SQL or BigQuery.
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Google Data Studio.
- Experience with a Customer Experience Analytics platforms such as Content Square or Decibel.
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms such as Exponea.
- A good understanding of data science and/or statistics.
- Market Research experience.
- An interest/background in fashion, retail, or e-commerce business operations.
If this is of interest then please contact me on 07496 236 612 or email@example.com
We also pay refferal fees for anyone that you reccomend that we place, so if you know of anyone that is suited to the role please get in touch.