Kotlin Software DevOps Engineer
I know you love this job title! This company is a hidden gem in Hamburg that focus on rail logistics. There is a new product within their digilab that they want to grow because of their success. You would be part of a team of software devs (frontend+backend) and you would lead the DevOps part for their infrastructurewithin their team.
What would you do?
- Create modern microservices within AWS services.
- DevOps tasks (build, deploy, log, monitor and alert)
- Bring ideas for software architecture and help discussing requirements.
- Team code reviews and sharing knowledge is an important part of this role
- You will work in cross functional and self-organised teams where you will get autonomy and trust.
- You are always open to new technologies and can bring ideas into the team.
What to bring with you?
- Kotlin is ideal, if you are not fluent, a background in Java/Spring would definitely help you. Also, Python would be a good point.
- Infrastructure as Code in no stranger to you, Terraform ideally.
- Ideally you will have experience or interest in cloud and virtualization technologies(docker, kubernetes, AWS).
- Microservices architectures, rest APIs and more.
- Upper intermediate level of German and English is needed.
- High salary in offer with up 90k.
- Flexible working, clock in/clock out hours and training/certifications/conferences.
- Pension, transport ticket, a familiar environment where success and growth is encouraged.