Energize Tech are currently working with a major player in the finance sector in Belgium, who are searching for a freelance Junior Dev Engineer / Analyst to help support their mission in Brussels. Key info below:
- Start date: ASAP
- Length: 12 months initial with possibility of extension
- English speaking, French is a plus
- 400-450€/day all inclusive
- Based in Brussels with 2 days home-working/week possible (more if needed due to pandemic situation)
The mission of the squad is to:
- Manage the referential tools for the whole departments entity.
- Analyse potential improvements in term of data quality and data flow.
- Coordinate the decommissioning activities of the infrastructure components.
- Create and support reports, API's and interfaces to provide data to support the processes and initiatives of the organisation and to import data in our referential tools.
Way of working
- The squad is working in an Agile way.
You first mission in this job will be:
- Coordinate and improve the decommissioning activities with the different infrastructure squads:
- Be a coach for the infrastructure squad regarding the decommissioning process.
- Detect early impediment and prioritization issues.
- Analyse the progress and communicate to the management.
- Manage the Application Referential custom tool:
- Gather internal clients requirements.
- Analyse solution to new features and requests.
- Support the user in the day to day.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Participate in the improvement of the team's process.
- Participate in the detection and improvement of data quality issues
- Excel, VBA
- Experience as a developer
- Experience as an analyst
- Good communication
- Team Spirit
- Pro-active, taking initiatives
- Coordination of stakeholders
- Capabilities of working in a complex and big structure
- Capabilities of working with external stakeholders
- Not afraid of highlighting issues and impediments
Does this sound like a match?
If so, please apply with your most up to date CV and we will arrange a call if your profile fits.
Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!