We’re hiring a PPC Manager
We’re looking for a new and enthusiastic person to join a digital marketing agency.
You will be responsible for leading communications and being part of the strategy development for our clients, while working with others in the PPC team.
You’ll need to challenge the way we think and work – if you agree with everything we do then you’re not adding value.
The ideal candidate will be personable, proactive and organised.
- The main part of this role is client management – developing a rapport with clients, keeping them updated & educated.
- There will be an element of managing PPC accounts across Google and Bing, including on-going optimisation for multiple clients
- Ownership of monthly reporting – what has been done, results achieved, what we are waiting for from clients – CPA, ROI, ideas and suggestions for moving forward
- Arranging and leading client meetings (monthly and QBR’s). This will involve creating informative decks and talking through performance, key highlights and next steps – being proactive and insightful is important.
- Overseeing the output that we are delivering to clients, including KPIs and target goals. You’ll be working with other managers and juniors.
- Supporting junior members of the team and undertaking training with them when needed.
- Contribute to new business opportunities and internal marketing content.
- At least 2.5 years’ experience
- Bucket loads of enthusiasm, drive, and potential
- Be able to plan your own time and prioritise effectively
- Excellent knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Personable & articulate with excellent written and spoken English
- Have managed Google and Bing Ad account, other PPC platforms help
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Google Analytics (other platforms a bonus)
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of Search Ads 360 (DoubleClick Search)
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- Organised and strong analytical skills
- Ability to look at client businesses and their PPC from a holistic point of view
- Must be able to offer training, where appropriate to clients and staff
Why you should work with us
- It’s fun. We are a young, vibrant, collaborative and talented group of digital marketers, growing fast as an agency that works hard to play hard.
- Training. Our Academy offers tailored training programmes to help you grow and develop your career.
- Access to senior management. The door is always open, we love feedback and have a sacrosanct monthly State of the Nation meeting to report on how we are doing as a business and celebrate personal and collective successes.
- Competitive and progressive personal package. Including salary, pension, flexible working hours and 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays, and one extra holiday day for each year you work with us… plus regular performance reviews and check-ins.
- Balance. When in the office, you can enjoy ping pong, fresh fruit, weekly yoga, monthly massages and a company fridge with beers for Fridays.
- Safe and healthy working. Both at home and in the office we will support all your tech requirements, including your own laptop, double screens, etc.
- Camaraderie. Our Sports & Social Club is owned and run by you and the team, organising regular monthly activities, summer and Christmas parties… you name it!
- Market facing. We love attending digital marketing awards nights, commenting on industry issues and sharing our knowledge/experience