Are you looking to join a stable company that's well known in the marketplace? Want to work on projects where you'll be making a direct impact on millions of customers? Do you want to work in an environment where you’ll have a voice and your ideas are heard? If so, read below and apply!
We are looking for strong Java Engineers to join a dynamic team where you'd be working on engaging projects such as fraud prevention. You'd be making a huge impact on millions of our customer base. We have trust in our engineers to deliver which is why we offer a flexible working policy. This is a full-time position consisting of 70 development/30 leadership responsibilities.
What you'll be doing:
- Be part of a dynamic team that is responsible for preventing fraud and protecting our customers in real-time
- Develop integrations into real-time data pipelines
- Develop and new algorithms for our data, and their relationships as part of a massively parallel and distributed platform
- Productize your algorithms and ideas into full-fledged tools that will directly affect the experience of millions of customers
- Participate in peer code reviews, unit tests, deployable code and provide feedback to other members of the team
What you ideally have:
- Education: BS/MS/Ph.D. In Computer Science, Math or similar fields
- 7+ years of experience preferred with Java, JDBC, SQL, RESTful API development
- Previous experience leveraging Kafka and/or Kafka Streams
- Production experience working with distributed systems and cloud providers including AWS
- Previous experience in serverless development, including AWS Lambdas and Step Functions (or their equivalents on other cloud providers)
- Previous experience leading large, high-impact projects
- Experience using Docker, Kubernetes, and other modern DevOps tools
- NoSQL|Columnar|Graph databases like Cassandra/Mongo DB/Neo4j/DSE Graph
- Experience with unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito or similar, with a focus on Behavioral Driven Development
What we offer:
- Competitive Base Salary + Great Benefits
- 401k with Match
- Generous PTO
- Flexible hours/Work From Home!
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Inclusive Culture
- ...and more!
If you're looking for a new challenge and to further grow your career, apply today with your latest resume!