We’re looking for dynamic software engineers who are passionate about infrastructure and security engineering.
As a Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure, you will develop the core services and tooling that provides the foundation for all other Engineering teams to build on. You will identify inefficiencies in the infrastructure workflow and be empowered to solve those problems.
- Oversee the designing, building, and maintenance of the core infrastructure and tooling used by engineering teams
- Develop and evangelize conventions on production readiness and operational excellence
- Debug production issues
- Plan the roadmap for the infrastructure
- 3+ years of back-end software engineering experience
- Experience building production software
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud
- Infrastructure experience or security
- Experience with distributed tracing, monitoring, and microservices
- Familiarity with security concepts and best practices