About the job
French SEO & Content Executive
Talented and hard-working Content and SEO Executive sought by online advertising business in London to develop brand awareness, SEO traffic and social.
Training (technical SEO specifically) available for entrepreneurial, ambitious and team-oriented applicants.
You will have the opportunity to work with the Content and SEO department, learn the latest techniques in the world of online PR, Content, SEO and social media and be mentored by successful business leaders in affiliate marketing.
The role is based in London because this is the hub for international content marketing.
Areas of focus will include:
- 60% website content / 30% Technical SEO / 10% Social Media
- Play a key role in technical on-page SEO across international sites – especially DE, UK and FR - performing SEO audits and crawls.
- Using SEO tools such as MOZ, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and Google Search Console to produce reports and analyse performance.
- French Writing – creating world-class content around the exciting world of money-saving / getting the best deals etc. for the blog, for social, web content and for outreach purposes.
- Writing – creating useful and engaging web copy around saving money for Savoo.fr money pages.
- Social – work with the team to help implement and improve social media tactics in France.
- Creativity – to manage the content diary to ensure that content is topical and engaging for the consumer.
- To be instrumental in the execution of seasonal marketing campaigns.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Superior written and spoken language skills to be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, external agencies and customers using the correct tone and style.
- A creative individual that has a superior command of digital marketing, creativity and has a sense of urgency.
- Research – to continuously monitor competitors and think creatively about what content is being produced.
- To liaise with external content creation agencies and manage their output.
- Topicality – to ensure the content produced is relevant to consumers and media alike
- Work with the French sales team, as well as UK, DE and US teams, to support retailer and internal requests for content creation.
- A basic to intermediate understanding of technical SEO.
- Are a Native French speaker.
- Are confident communicating in English – written and spoken (fluency or approaching fluency preferred)
- Are a university graduate with a relevant degree (literature, media, marketing, journalism etc.) and 1-2 years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Are an outstanding writer and communicator with strong presentation skills.
- Keep up to speed with the latest content marketing / SEO developments.
- Have proven PR, SEO, content marketing, digital marketing experience.
- Learn quickly and independently and have excellent attention to detail.
- Are highly motivated to excel with an intrinsic drive to do better than the day before.
- Are a natural problem solver who faces challenges head-on with poise and tact.
- Demonstrate respect for the value of each co-worker.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude.
- Approach the task at hand with sound reasoning, good judgment and common sense.
- Are committed to quality in all aspects of your work.
- Are able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Are able to perform and adapt, as needed, within a fast-moving, dynamic work environment.
- Have solid interpersonal skills and aim to have a good working relationship with everyone you work with.
- Are a professional and represent the Company well.
- Have a consultative approach along with an eye for detail.
- The ability to prioritise based on an understanding of the business's overall objectives.
- The desire and ability to think creatively, solve problems, and use professional judgment.
- An understanding of and an interest in technology and online business.
Salary up to £26,000 plus £2k bonus and attractive benefits package.