SAP FI Consultant
Do you have a green heart? You have an opportunity to join an eco-friendly company making big strides in the energy sector.
Your experience in SAP FI will allow you to become an important figure within the in-house SAP department. This company offers a flexible and autonomous approach to your working life. Their office in Mannheim is a state of the art working environment with cutting edge technology. Benefit from 3 days home office per week after Covid. The core hours between 10:00 – 11:30 & 14:00 – 15:00 gives you control over the hours you work each week.
- Permanent in-house SAP FI position
- Advanced SAP system – S4/HANA implemented
- Plans to move to cloud – opportunity to develop hybrid platform in future
- Very flexible working – decide what hours you work each week
- Clock in system to benefit from up to 2 days per month additional annual leave from working overtime
- 0-10% business travel
- German & English speaking
A company that strives to improve the environment, offering a safe and secure job. If you think this opportunity sounds interesting, then get in touch today by clicking to apply.
Alternatively, you can contact Peter Mairs:
- Phone: +49 8925552687
- Email: PeterM@energizerec.com
We look forward to hearing from you.