Up to £40K + Healthcare + Travel Loan + Wellbeing & Social perks
Energize Digital is working with a leading international media agency that connects people to brands. They focus on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act so that they reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
They work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
- You will focus on developing and maintaining Tableau Reports/Dashboards.
- Developing Transformation and Loading SQL scripts to keep our Data Warehouse up to date.
- You will develop and maintain data pipelines from various sources.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to scope build and maintain Tableau dashboards.
- Establish data pipelines from various sources (API, Google Sheets, Databases, Email).
- Developing and maintaining Data Warehouse, currently in Redshift.
- Developing scripts to leverage the companies Behavioural Science needs.
- Work with the Data Team.
The Data Team sit at the intersection of the agency's insights team, and the rest of the media agency, working across all aspects of the media cycle – planning, activating, optimising and reporting. They work with data from clients, specialist partners and from their own media to give insights to their clients and internal teams.
The Ideal Person
- A degree in Computer Science is ideal, otherwise a STEM discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in SQL and Python are essential. Other programming languages are valuable.
- Object Oriented Programming and the best practices to create robust and readable code.
- Experience with ETL and Data Modelling.
- Familiarity with cloud providers. AWS highly desirable, GCP/Azure/IBM useful.
- Experience with Tableau or a similar Data Visualisation tool.
- Ability to gather, understand & interpret business requirements.
- Capability to independently problem solve and make decisions.
- Experience within Media and Advertising is highly desirable, but not essential.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to discuss in more detail then please contact me email@example.com