Global Digital & Operations Director
This role aims to deliver best in class digital solutions and support for this leading Media Agency’s client from a global perspective, for both short-term campaign strategies and long-term business development and transformation.
Project management leadership of all digital workstreams is a crucial part of this role and includes creating and implementing new and improved solutions and processes across their Ad Tech and Ad Operations to accelerate their ways of working and deliver against client and business objectives.
The role also involves management of two direct reports (Account Planner and Digital Planner) who support in the overall drive towards digital maturity and efficiency. Also collaborating with and overseeing the work and contribution of various other team members (Data Analysts, Ad Ops team, Account Executive, Performance team, channel specialists).
- Generating business insights from multiple digital data sources.
- Overseeing client development, advising and recommending on digital best practices and investments across our global markets.
- Producing and owning toolkits and platforms for digital channels and disciplines, working with specialist implementation teams where required.
- Driving a data-led approach in conjunction with the specialist head of technology and data, across various platforms, projects and data management solutions.
- Supporting clients on best in class technology solutions and relationships, working with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Owning and evolving a strong digital innovation pipeline, identifying the innovations, setting up testing frameworks and managing the tests and results.
- Relationship building and day-to-day communication with both clients and our local teams.
- Sharing relevant information with central and local teams, ensuring it is understood and adopted, and developing and presenting frameworks, best practice guidelines and playbooks to our local markets.
- Supporting Strategy team with digital contributions and input to Strategy updates, decks and comms.
- Project management leadership of various workstreams in progress and determining future workstreams to aid business development and meet client objectives.
Current projects / workstreams include:
- GMP Audit & Local Market Playbooks / Adoption
- Streamlining of current Ad Tech network to support client’s desired approach
- Datorama Dashboard
- Google / Web Analytics
- Quarterly Paid Media Reviews
- Centralised Ad Operations
- Data Processing Agreement ownership for contract updates
- Manager responsibilities of x2 direct reports
- Contribution to key client meetings e.g. Top to Top
- Contribution to Digital Strategy updates and comms
- Local market network management and communication
- Trade Marketing operations & processes
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to discuss in more detail then please get in touch: