This role will be an EMEA Paid Search Manager reporting to the Paid Search Lead.
We are looking for an experienced Paid Search Manager with strong Performance marketing/e-Commerce capabilities. They will be responsible for managing the EMEA activation & overall performance of Google Ads Paid Search accounts, including Google Shopping. Performance is dynamic & targets ambitious. The Account Manager will hold full responsibility for the best in class creation & management of campaigns, with a key focus on optimisation towards agreed revenue, traffic & ROAS KPIs.
- Campaign optimisation towards agreed revenue, traffic & ROAS KPI's.
- Ongoing campaign builds to maximise our reach and achieve complete keyword coverage
- Develop intelligent bid optimisation strategies leaning on automated learning processes where possible
- Product feed management/consultancy
- Continual campaign monitoring & quality assurance checks
- Budget management
- Landing page optimisation advice
- Testing beta programs on Google/Bing etc
- Weekly reporting & update calls for all markets
- Deliver client account growth strategies
- Internal & external performance reporting
- Data analysis
- Ensure client strategy is followed and day to day campaign planning is in line with wider client business goals
- Innovative and pro-active in approach to role and problem solving
- Provide support for your direct reports as well as opportunities for development and learning.
- Define and develop your team organizational approach: primary point of contact for each stakeholder and overarching client strategy/goal on each brand.
- Implement and develop efficient standard processes across the team to streamline tasks.
· Must currently be an experienced Paid Search Account Manager working in an e-Comm/performance marketing clients
· Experienced in managing a team of dedicated resource
· Must be comfortable managing up as well as down
· Experience planning, managing and activating large-scale campaigns.
· Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing for Advertisers and 3rdparty tools such SA360
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Familiarity with the principles of common attribution models, understands the current industry challenges around measurement and can confidently articulate the limitations of third-party measurement solutions for view ability and conversion tracking for Paid Search
· Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to engage with client and agency stakeholders
· Be solution driven and innovative with how they drive performance for their accounts
· Be strategic in planning goals for their clients as well as being able to demonstrate handling client objective
· Proven client management experience
· Strong evidence of delegation
- Paid search (Google Ads Paid Search accounts/ Google Shopping) planning & execution
- SEO knowledge
- Analytics skills
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Successful planning and activation of paid search campaigns with positive client feedback
- Achieve campaign KPIs
- Positive support on team management & training
- Strong support on thought leadership in paid search and integration into overall mix
- Positive relationship with all internal & external stakeholders
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring we are a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.