One of Energize Tech's key customers in Belgium are currently searching for a freelance Java Expert to help support their major project in Brussels.
- Start date: ASAP
- Length: 12 month initial contract with option to extend
- 400-430€/day all inclusive
- English speaking
- Candidates who are not local MUST be able to relocate to Brussels post-Covid (visa provided)
We currently have a vacancy for a skilled , fluent in English who will be based in Brussels, Belgium. The work will be carried out on site at customer premises in Brussels. The successful candidate will work on Software environments, support the development and implement the business requirements, according to corporate and industry’s best practices.
- Analysis of user requirements and modelling of new information systems;
- High-level and low-level design of applications;
- Production of technical documentation;
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the systems;
- Development of proofs of concepts;
- Development of applications that reflect the business specifications;
- Develop the integration of multiple information systems or modules into corporate solutions.
- University degree in IT or 5 years of relevant discipline combined with 9 years of relevant experience;
- Java, Spring Framework, MVC, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud;
- Service-oriented architecture and web services: RESTful API, JSON, SOAP;
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS and related DB technologies Hibernate and JPA and with application servers Oracle WebLogic and Apache Tomcat;
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus);
- DevOps environment with CI/CD pipelines, cloud (more specifically AWS) and containerised environments (Docker or Kubernetes) are considered an asset;
- Experience using OpenID, SAML, CAS, with OpenAPI and Swagger and with data querying patterns (CQRS, GrapthQL) are an asset;
- Familiarity with MJMS, AMQP and STOMP, Apache Kafka and Apache Solr or Elastic Search are considered an asset;
- Excellent command of the English Language.
Does this sound like a match?
If so, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile fits.
Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!