Your search query
SAP ABAP DEVELOPER
You have the opportunity to join one of the largest confectionery manufacturers in the world. My client is a German family owned business with more than 7000 employees. The business has seen great success over the years which has now lead to exceptional growth and team expansion.
• Permanent in-house position
• ABAP Developer
• Knowledge in SAP MII desired
• German and English communication skills needed
• JAVA, C# knowledge advantageous
You will join a fast-growing SAP department of 40 people. Your future team has a variety of people and a pleasant atmosphere. Enjoy friendly colleagues, working to achieve the same goal with a high opportunity for progression within the company, whilst receiving the following benefits:
• 38.5 Hour Working Week
• Flexible working hours & 2 days home office
• 30 days holidays
• Internal and external training opportunities
• Healthcare and pension scheme
• Holistic commitment to workplace health
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today and you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
For more information please contact:
Consultant: Emma Leu
Office: Energize Group, Karlstraße 35, 80333. München, Deutschland
Amazon Marketplace Manager Opportunity
I am working with a market-leading eCommerce client who is looking for a Amazon Marketplace Manager to join their business!
Due to its continued success this company is looking to scale its team further, this is an ethical and sustainable company that is offering you up to €50K and is fully remote across Germany... need I say more?
The role: You will be responsible for successful campaign management, reporting, analysis, and the efficient use of the advertising budget, working closely with and reporting into the Co-founder. You will be in charge of the ecommerce marketplace's daily operations, including customer support, promotions, merchandising, maintenance, and performance. You will keep track of all marketplace compliance, ensure all SLAs are met, and keep in touch with key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- 3+ years experience in Marketplace Management (Amazon and others are a plus)
- You are familiar with PPC, AMS, SEO & DSP
- Native level German language skills
- 100% Remote work
- 30 days holiday plus bank
- Fully flexible- work anytime!!
- Personal development commitments
- Goal-driven: How you reach your goal is up to you- no micromanagement
- Transparent, open communication and short decision-making processes
The benefits really speak for themselves! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is setting the standard of unlimited freedom at work.
Freelance SAP Project Manager Required
Freelance SAP Project Manager Required! My client is looking for a freelance SAP Project Manager to join their team.
You will have at least 5 years’ experience of customizing in SAP SD and LE modules, knowledge of integration with MM, FI, and WM is an advantage. S/4 Hana experience +Fiori experience.
You must have at least 1 upgrade or full cycle implementation.
• SD (Sales Orders, Schedules, Pricing, Account Determination)
• MM (Purchase Orders, Schedules)
• LE (Deliveries, pick/pack process, transfer orders, shipments)
• Knowledge of integration between; SD +LE +WM + MM + FI
• Experience with electronic data processing (IDoc, EDI, XML)
• Experience with customs processes
• Experience with Instrastat processes
• Experience with Invoice Scanning, OCR Processes
• Experience with Queries
• Experience with LSMW conversion tooling
• Experience with project management, preferably knowledge or agile/ scrum prince2.
• Due to agile working method in the organisation, being able to manage work processes (scrum master role) is desirable
• Experience with S4 data migration cockpit (transaction LTMC) is an advantage
• Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash knowledge.
• APO Knowledge is an advantage
Start date: ASAP
⏳ Length: Till the end of 2023
🌏 English Speaking + (Dutch OR French)
💰 Market Rate
📍 Brussels+ Hybrid If you’re interested in this role and would like to hear more, please get in touch.
To manage paid social media campaigns, including setting up, optimising and reporting back to clients on performance, for a number of our paid social clients. This will allow us to help our clients grow and scale using this channel.
- Performance of campaigns will be within agreed measures of success for your clients
- Clients will feel that the service that they receive from us is proactive and that we really care about their brand and performance
- Team feel that you are a valued member of the department, who contributes to overall success of the team
- Set up campaigns for paid social media channels in Facebook, Instagram and other channels as appropriate
- Make recommendations to continually improve campaigns to client performance metrics by channel/activity - CPA, CPL, ROI, etc.
- Chase clients for creatives required, project manage campaigns to schedule, input into circulation plan including audiences, controls and testing/optimisation plan based on findings
- Pull together analysis for weekly calls with the clients, and answer any other day to day campaigns
- Work to develop processes that are scalable and repeatable activities that can be rolled out with efficiency
- Help define best practice and our future service offering by keeping on top of industry trends, watching leading competitors, attending events and creating benchmarks and case studies
- Pull together monthly analysis and insights deck to share with the client and Strategy teams
- Passion and drive – you can demonstrate your enthusiasm for social and digital marketing, and want to learn and broaden your skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish productive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Numerate and a structured thinker with strong attention to detail
- A confident user of Excel and quick to learn new tools
- Proactive, with excellent planning and communication skills. You’re able to prioritise effectively and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Commercially aware and performance oriented
- Great multi tasker and organiser
- Strong work ethic with buckets of energy
- Naturally curious and eager to make new things work
- Great attitude, enthusiastic and fun to work with (but not over the top!)
- Consistent & even-tempered
- A great team player
- Highly numerate
- A good team player but able to work autonomously and be self-motivated to deliver excellence.
Are you a well-established Growth Marketer with management experience and a burning interest in tech? Look no further…
I am currently supporting an EU-based start-up that are working with space-age technology (quite literally) to facilitate the delivery of sustainable development worldwide. Their platform allows companies/governments etc access to data that previously only a select few have been able to get their hands on. As a company they believe that innovation is caused by the vast majority having access to the right data. Their industry is still young but is already valued at $20Bn and is predicted to double in size within the next 7 years.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €80,000 - €100,000
Benefits: Remote working, unlimited holidays & private healthcare.
Location: Central Berlin
As the Head of Growth Marketing, you will shape and implement the company's growth strategy, drive business growth, and own the top of the customer acquisition funnel. You will also be responsible for leading & expanding a team below you.
- Leading on strategy & growth of marketing operations.
- Managing a direct report with budget to hire a second once you start.
- Working closely with the Product team.
- Report directly to the Founders.
The perfect person
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in Growth Marketing
- Management experience
- Fluent English
The purpose of this role is to create, run and manage campaigns across all major Paid Search and Paid Social platforms, for us and our social media clients.
The role holder will work alongside the Senior Paid Social Specialist, Senior PPC Specialist, Head of Biddable Media and Business Development to make sure the best possible results are delivered to clients. This role will include hands-on technical work, as well as some client-facing aspects - helping colleagues and external contacts with their activity and answering any queries. This role will be required to provide sufficient reports to colleagues and clients alike, explaining the thoughts behind the data and providing recommendations and observations.
The Biddable Media Executive must be able to work on projects independently, using their own initiative and analytical mindset. The role holder must be receptive to feedback and be curious to understand how the work they are doing will impact the ‘bigger picture’. As someone who is highly organised, the Biddable Media Executive will be able to juggle several projects and tasks at once.
- Delivering high quality Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns with timely optimisations
- Deliver proactive suggestions and recommendations to enhance/improve client activity
- Establish strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Liaise with Senior Specialists to deliver best-practice Biddable Media solutions/strategies
- Implement and run campaigns in a timely manner, managing required budget allocations
- Creating Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns from scratch, implementing client activity, optimising campaigns
- Reacting and responding to sudden changes in activity status, happenings in market
- Handling account queries
- Helping clients to manage their own activity
- Proactively advising clients with recommendations and suggestions
- Precise management of client budgets and spends on platforms
- Provide suitable reporting to clients and provide recommendations and observations from this data
- Help collect and record campaign data for future optimisation and activity
- Assist the Senior Specialists and Head of Biddable Media with strategy presentation and provide collateral for pitches
- Help always ensure good account health across Paid Search and Paid Social platforms
The above list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive, and the role holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role.
Skills, Capabilities and Experience
- Ideally 6-12 months experience within a Paid Search role, OR a combined Paid Search/Paid Social role
- The desire to learn Paid Social (if no prior experience), to handle a sharp learning curve, and to diversify away from a sole Paid Search expertise
- 1+ years’ experience with Google Ads - strategy, creation, optimisation, and campaign analysis
- Confident in tracking and conversion optimisation
- Experience with budgeting
- Experience with analytical tools, such as Google and Facebook analytics and other 3rd party tools
- Highly analytical, with experience using data spreadsheets
- Demonstrate successful campaigns you have worked on as well as the ability to understand briefs
- A team player
Additional skills that are beneficial to this role include:
Head of SEA (PPC) – Fully Remote - €75k-€85k
An extremely fast growing Boutique Performance Marketing agency is looking to further strengthen its Senior Leadership Team and hire a key position into the business. This role will be fundamental to the growth of the company and its continued success. The ideal candidate will have strong Agency experience, speak German to business level and have leadership experience.
As Head of SEA (PPC), you will be reporting directly into the founder of the business and be responsible for a team of 4 SEA specialists. This role will be completely hands off as you will be focusing on the development of the existing team, recruitment and growth of the team as well as client strategy. You will be a thought leader in the team and be the go-to person for any technical / client issues.
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years experience in Performance Marketing
- Expert in Google Ads / SEA / PPC
- Business level German or above is essential
- Must have agency experience
- You will have strong experience leading and growing a team
- Work from Anywhere in Europe
- Flexible working hours – 30-40h
- 30 days vacation
- 2 company trips per year
- Full autonomy over your business unit
Please contact me ASAP to see the full job description and learn more about the role!
SEA, PPC, Paid Search, Performance Marketing, Google Ads, Agency, Remote,
SEO Manager - €45,000 (Germany)
I am currently recruiting for an SEO Manager to join one of my European education clients. This business has continued its amazing growth over the past 12 months and is now looking for an organic expert to take them to the next level! As an SEO Manager for the German market, you will have a huge impact on the company’s marketing strategy within this area.
The company has been established for over 10 years and has carved out a reputation as one of the most trusted online educational tools on the market, currently employing over 140 people. Their monthly subscription allows users to have access to thousands of video lessons and written content for a huge range of subjects and skill levels.
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years experience in SEO Marketing
- Experience with On-page & Off-page SEO
- Data-driven and analytical approach to marketing
- Minimum C1 German
- E-learning/Education experience
- Start-up experience
- Flexible/Remote working
- 28 days holiday
- Personal development budget
- Team/Company events
If this sounds like something you (or someone you know) could potentially be interested in, reach out ASAP for more information.