A high-growth financial services company managing over $1bn in assets is urgently looking for a Senior Associate - Systems Administration. The company provides excellent benefits - annual bonus, 401k matching, 100% paid healthcare, wellness programs, and more. As a result of ongoing success and profitability, they are looking to open offices throughout Southern California this year. We are currently seeking experienced Systems Administrators to join this growing and close-knit team!
• Provide in depth monitoring, alerting and reporting of all core network systems.
• Manage and support core network infrastructure from both a proactive and reactive stance.
• Provide engineering services to remediate any endpoint issue for company owned systems and applications.
• Help desk support for all employees.
• Server monitoring and anti-virus management
• Maintain and optimize all network infrastructure components.
• Minimum 3 years of experience
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Knowledge of networking technologies (WAN, LAN, VPN, VLAN, Firewalls, Route/Switch, etc)
• Knowledge of server configurations and networking protocols: RAID, SAN, IIS, DNS, DHCP
• Virtualization technology
• Extensive Microsoft Server & Windows experience (Azure, Office 365, Active Directory/Group Policy)
• Preferred: Cisco switches/routers/firewalls, Mitel VoIP, Infrascale backup and orchestration, Smarsh archiving, QNAP, Xirrus