SAP FI Super User - Essen
You have the opportunity to join my client’s Accounts Department where they will be switching over to the SAP system and implementing S/4 HANA fas a greenfield project. Thanks to your deep SAP knowledge in the finance and accounting area, you will be responsible for overseeing the SAP implementation and guiding the team who have not had prior experience with SAP and supporting the team and other users. This company is a German-established international market leader who are going through a large scale digitalization project. Due to their continued success despite the worldwide pandemic, they are looking for an SAP FI Specialist & Key User to expand their team to reach 7 in-house consultants. and help drive the SAP implementation into a smooth transition.
- You will be the Key Person communicating between the Accounts & IT department
- SAP FI Super User – permanent, in-house position in Essen
- Global User support & guidance to your direct team in the Accounts Department
- Support in interfacing with third party systems
- You will experience the transformation into SAP, from template building to go-live.
- Deep understanding and background in Accounting topics, preferably closing activities.
- SAP FI knowledge – support and basic customizing
- S/4 HANA experience is preferable but not necessary.
- Fluent German & English language skills
- Home office (1-2 days per week & Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday
- Internal Training including S/4 HANA
- Job tickets, on-site canteen, gym discounts.
- 100% fixed salary
Please contact me on the details below to discuss this position in further detail.
Senior SAP Recruitment Consultant: Amani Khan
Telefon: 089 2620 4631
Büro: Energize Group, Josephspitalstraße. 15, 80331. München, Deutschland