SAP Application Manager. Cologne. In-House, Permanent Your new employer is a Financial Services and Insurance business based in Germany but operating globally!
They need a new permanent inhouse SAP Application Manager to support their ongoing Landscape and SAP Stack as they move into a HANA environment.
➢ Your Duties will include:
• Auditing/Troubleshooting in the SAP System and reporting on or resolving any issues
• Support the transition to SAP HANA system and the server and module communication and data flow
• Testing the wider SAP Stack, carrying out upgrades and releases
➢ You will bring:
• Good knowledge and experience of SAP Basis, ABAP, or Consulting
• Preferably knowledge of AZURE and ORACLE database systems
• Strong communication and coordination skills
• Agile Project experience e.g. SCRUM
• Fluent German language skills
➢ What you can expect:
• A Great fixed salary (60-100.000€ per year depending on experience)
• Training to continue your career progression
• Flexible working and 100% Home office
• No travel required
• A great team and management
If you feel you have the skills, are interested in this FANTASTIC career opportunity, and can see yourself constantly learning and improving to meet the needs of the business you should Contact Me.
I look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity in more detail. Für mehr Informationen, kontaktieren sie bitte: Senior SAP Recruitment Consultant: Matthew Farnell Email: email@example.com Telefon: 08926204266 Büro: Energize Group, Karlstraße 35, 80333. München, Deutschland