My client is a Content Marketing and SEO agency dedicated to improving organic search and brand awareness for global companies through data-driven visual digital PR campaigns, influencer marketing and technical SEO strategies
They are a vibrant, award-winning company who strive to be the best. They work with a number of worldwide brands and medium-sized businesses such as Adidas, Lego and Confused.com.
This role is both exciting and challenging; you’ll be reporting into the Managing Director to independently manage and deliver SEO projects across a range of our clients, this includes technical audits and projects, onsite content management, and overall client strategy. This also includes working to pull together regular reports, and maintaining an accessible schedule for both internal and external use.
The SEO team works closely with the Digital PR team for a fully informed approach, so you’ll also be working alongside members of the team where needed, whether it be through ideation sessions, or pulling together data and research. We’re looking for someone who can be flexible in their working approach, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Pulling together revenue-driven technical and onsite strategies for our clients, that focus on the key opportunities and deliver against them
- Directing internal and external project plans to keep all relevant stakeholders informed of ongoing projects, all delivered to a high standard and ahead of deadline
- Leading SEO project plans, understanding key metrics, liaising with the clients and pushing implementation to hit our targets
- Leading on new SEO business and helping the digital PR team where needed, to assist in delivering proposals and content campaigns
- Managing team workload efficiently to consistently deliver against client expectations
- Effective at leading client relationships and ensuring the SEO retains the focus it deserves
- Proactively managing team to hit deadlines, ensure quality of work and their development
- Assisting/leading the development of the department and our SEO product
- Adhere to and promote the values of the company
- English speaking at a professional level
- 3 years + experience within SEO or digital marketing teams
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practices
- Previous experience in the following platforms (or similar): Screaming Frog, SEMRush, AWR Cloud, and typical Excel formulas used for SEO analysis
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience managing a team of SEO executives
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Proven track record of client and team management
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills
- You’re a hardworking team player who is always looking to learn and develop their marketing knowledge and skill set
- You’re an ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- Full-time position
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work in Central London or remotely in the UK
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
- Generous company pension
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway.
- Industry training and conferences