Energize Tech are currently working with a very well-known company within the banking sector in Belgium, who are searching for a freelance Functional Analyst to help support a major project in Brussels.
- Start date: ASAP
- Length: 6-12 months+
- 550-600€/day all inclusive
- English speaking, FR is a plus
- 100% remote during pandemic, 2-3 days on-site post-Covid
Working on the CLOUD migration project in the scope of the Configuration & Assets Management, you will join the Configuration and Assets Management team. You will be responsible for:
- Gathering the requirement from the stakeholders in the scope of the Configuration & Asset Management processes
- Creating and updating the Configuration and Assets Management data models
- Managing the dependencies in the target operating model with the group entities on the data in the scope of Configuration & Assets Management
- Analysing the impact of the CLOUD migration project on the Configuration and Assets Management processes.
- Helping the Configuration & Asset Management developers on impediment, issues…
- Reporting to the CLOUD Management team about the progress of the activities regarding Configuration & Assets Management
- Aligning with the stakeholders on planning and activities
- Integrating the CLOUD data in Service Now
- Data modelling
- Experience in CLOUD
- IT Architecture
- IT Infrastructure (servers, network devices,…)
- Application/Services modelling
- Development skills: SQL, ORACLE, POWERSHELL, REST API
- Experience with Service Now
- Specific requirement for agile: practical experience with Scrum
- Team player
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Fast learning
- Analytical, accurate
- Communicative, creative
- Taking initiative and responsibility, working in an autonomous way, self-driven
Is this a match?
If so, please apply with your most up to date CV and availability for a phone call to discuss in more detail.