Coty is one of the world’s leading beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, a rich entrepreneurial heritage and an iconic portfolio of leading brands. They are the global leader in fragrances, with the number two position in salon hair and number three in colour cosmetics. They are one of our top global clients with over 40 markets as part of our network to date.
Coty has an iconic portfolio of more than 70 brands organised by two Divisions:
- Luxury Fragrances (e.g. Gucci, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Chloé, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu)
- Consumer Beauty, including cosmetics, hair, skin and body care (e.g. Max Factor, Rimmel, Cover Girl, Clairol, Sally Hansen, Adidas)
Coty’s Global Corporate team, serviced directly by our HQ team you will be joining, are based in London and responsible for the overall management of Coty’s agency relationships, media partnerships, strategic direction, process, best practice and operations.
As Global Digital Senior Account Executive, you will join the central business leadership team for the Coty account, based in London at our HQ. You will report directly to the Global Digital Manager and also work closely with the Global Account Manager.
You will be a key member of the Global Central team and will have contact with global Coty clients as well as external partners and colleagues across various disciplines within the company.
Coty is a large and complex business supported by us in 40+ markets and across two divisional hubs (Luxury, Consumer Beauty), with the central HQ based in London. This role therefore requires a person who is agile and responsive to meet the ever-changing needs of a face-paced business.
Agency / Department profile:
We are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 74 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
We are part of a global network buying entities, with globally scaled shared centres of excellence for areas including Content, Data & Technology, Client Development, Performance, Research & Insight and group trading.
We are focused on driving ROI for our clients; we succeed when our clients succeed. Our strategy is to motivate our people, deliver great work and delight our clients.
We house a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including RB, Aviva, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.
- Network management across 40+ markets and coordination of global requests to ensure the information we receive is both timely and accurate;
- Build strong relationships with local our teams to help keep the global team up to date on media campaigns, processes, and client relationships across all market;
- Prioritise and manage a range of regular deliverables as well as ad hoc requests, with agility, flexibility, and a can-do attitude;.
- Support with the on boarding of any new market wins, or new local team members;
- Be a key point of contact and source of support for the local markets.
- Work closely with the Global Digital Manager, supporting across all areas of the business as required and proactively;
- Take the lead on day-to-day account administrative and proactively help to drive efficiencies in daily tasks;
- Manage upwards to ensure your team are aware of key workstreams, updates or challenges;
- Play an active role in weekly internal status meetings as well as other internal meetings and ensure next steps are actioned across the team;
- Learn about the agency, how the business works and the various disciplines within it, as well as the broader media industry;
- Prioritise training sessions and on the job learning to further develop core skills;
- Take an active role in learning about the Coty business and beauty marketplace;
- Keep up to date on beauty, digital and marketplace developments to ensure knowledge of key areas of focus for the client is always up to date;
- Lead the development of a monthly beauty newsletter for Coty clients, including sourcing content from other team members and through research, as well as building the newsletter in an easy-to-use web-based tool;
- Support in the prep and content development for client meetings, working with the Digital Account Manager;
- Ensure all client deliverables are completed to the highest standard and delivered on time.
You will be:
- Able to multi-task and prioritise, with exceptional organisational skills, even when under pressure;
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own projects as well as take direction as part of a team;
- A confident and adaptable communicator;
- Driven, ambitious and proactive about your own career development;
- Able to assess the value of individual tasks and manage priorities, considering the bigger picture beyond any one task;
- Able to identify when to escalate potential issues before they become a problem;
- A total team player, committed to the collective success of the entire Coty team and network;
- Positive and well-informed, able to think quickly on your feet;
- Keen on new challenges and able to operate in a changing and flexible environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong written and oral communication skills - able to come across clearly and succinctly in email or over the phone;
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to analyse and interrogate numbers and produce compelling arguments;
- Deliver exceptional client service, confident in presenting, answering questions;
- Inspire clients to step outside of their comfort zone and lead test and learn pilots;
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Previous experience in using work managements platforms (Monday.com or Jira) is ideal;
- Previous experience in using ((buying or reporting) various digital platforms e.g. DV360, Ads Manager, SA360, GA360, Google Ads is ideal;
- Strong planning & optimisation experience across direct display, paid social & programmatic is ideal;
- Experience in media and specifically global network management, is valued, though not essential;