Los Angeles, CA
Are you experienced in pulling, diving deep and communicating insights to stakeholders? Have you built a solid business recommendation which had a significant impact on the organization?
We are a fintech company, currently at Series B stage that have recently been awarded One of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. We are hunting for a Analytics Engineer who can technically translate complex datasets into meaningful insights and communicate the insights to senior stakeholders to influence their decision making.
You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with like minded, smart and talented Product Managers, Data Warehouse Engineers and BI Engineers to drive product decisions and deliver insights.
You’ll have data and metrics to work from, communicating your recommendations to various stakeholders across the organization.
- Expert in writing SQL queries
- Experience using A/B testing tools
- Background in finance or working with financial analytics
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Using BI tools (Looker or Tableau)
- The ability to access the database without the assistance of a data engineer
* Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Free lunch and snacks
• Great working culture
• Full healthcare, vision, dental for you and family
• 401k matching
• Free Parking
• Unlimited PTO
• Flexible Working