An opportunity had arisen to join a truly global Germany company with over 20 production sites across 16 countries, operating in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and The Americas and employing over 3000 staff. Due to sustained grown and continued acquisitions the business are looking for an experienced SAP Consultant to support international projects in all areas of PP/PR.
The successful consultant will have the opportunity to influence key business decisions and help to drive the future of the business.
- Consulting in the field of SAP PP / PR production planning and production-related SAP solutions, including master data, sales and production planning, requirements planning (APO) and material requirements planning
- Participation in developments and process improvements
- Active support in worldwide SAP rollout projects and implementation of the system together with local key users
- Close cooperation with key users, business stakeholders and external providers
- Advice on new technologies, systems, and module expansions
- Training and support for key users worldwide
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in SAP PP/PR consulting
- Professional experience in global, multicounty business ideally within chemical, raw material manufacturing or automotive industry
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
If you are interested in exploring this role in more details please call or send your CV!