Job Title: Digital Analyst
Reporting to: Digital Analytics Manager
My client are an are an independent, full service digital performance agency and their close-knit team of specialists are committed to helping their clients with whatever they need to grow their business online.
Due to growth and bringing on some amazing and very large clients, they are now looking to add to their Data team with a Digital Analyst. This is an an exciting role where no two days are the same, you will be a collaborative part of the team and business and be involved with all teams as well as being client facing.
The Ideal Candidate will be responsible for:
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends, along with actionable insights based on available analytics data for company products. This will include performance and attribution reporting within their Digital product
- Leverage insights from multiple sources, including surveys, trackers, forums, online platforms, and internal databases to become the internal voice of customer.
- Using data visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio to ensure that KPIs are presented to clients in the most efficient way
- Managing the process for the development and updating of statistical algorithms
- Responding to ad hoc client queries around data and analytics
Required / Ideal Skills & Experience
- 1– 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Google Suite; GA, GA360, GA4, Google Tag Manager, Big Query, as well as visualisation platform such as Data Studio
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to non-technical audiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of working with AWS or similar cloud based platform
- Experience of working with databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Excellent numerical skills and the ability to examine data critically to extract commercial and actionable insights
- Experience in the digital marketing or SEO sector would be ideal
Please contact me to discuss the role and company in more detail on email@example.com