Cloud DevOps Engineer - Azure - Fully remote available or offices located across Germany
Fully remote or Offices all across Germany - Up to 100K
These days, IT teams change the way the world works, some for good, some for bad. If you want to be part of the first and contribute to a business that put their employees above all then you will find this company interesting! They are looking for DevOps engineers to join their teams as they are steadily growing.
What would you do?
- You take responsibility! As a vital part of this agile team, you will be responsible for the development of the infrastructure in Azure cloud services.
- You will be design solution architectures taking in account several requirements.
- You will automate CI/CD pipelines for rollouts.
- You will definitely be passionate about cloud services and learning new technologies.
- You will be confident and happy to coach other colleagues on this topics while working closely with stakeholders and customers to provide and implement solutions.
What to bring with you?
- Existing DevOps experience with Kubernetes and Docker for containerisation
- Operation of CI/CD systems
- Automation and IaC are common vocabulary for you such as Terraform.
- Ideally some existing experience within Cloud Environments or an interest in developing your skillset in this area.
- Experience in the creation of scalable applications within cloud/on-premise environments
Salary up to €100,000
Company Bonus + Company Car
Fully remote options available
Training and Development opportunities
Anthony Vasquez - Senior Recruitment Consultant Anthonyv@energizerec.com Tel: +49 (0) 8926 2056 627