Marketing Analyst – Unicorn Start-Up - €45k-€60k – Berlin/Remote
A Marketing Analyst is required by one of Berlin’s most successful start-ups. Due to their continued international growth, the business is looking to grow their Performance Marketing team significantly. As a result of this growth in Marketing, the company are also heavily investing into their Marketing Analytics function to help fully support the Marketing team. This company have also given fully remote working possibilities to their Marketing and Analytics team!
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be working very closely with the Performance Marketing team as this is the company’s largest revenue generator however you will interact with all areas of marketing. You will be working with senior management to help with strategic planning and effective budget allocation. You will build and develop a reporting environment enabling you and your colleagues to get meaningful performance insights at a glance.
Key Skills Required:
- Ideally 2+ years experience working in Marketing Analysis / Analytics
- Mathematical or statistical background as well as advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication / coordination skills with business stakeholders
- Tableau / SQL experience would be highly desirable but not essential
- Fluent English speaking skills
- 30 Days Vacation
- Fully Remote working possibility
- Flexible working policy
- Unlimited Contract
This is the ideal role for someone with a good early background in Marketing Analytics looking to step up and work with one of the largest businesses in Berlin / Germany!
Marketing Analytics, Marketing Analyst, Performance Marketing, Excel, Tableau, SQL